Monday 6 May 2013

Meeting the Queen!!!???

**WARNING LONG POST**
Heyyyyy!
Guess what I did last week???
Me and my BFF, Vicky, went to...
MEET THE QUEEN???




 Well, Sorta.
We also sorta met Justin Bieber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (In love with him!!!!)

 Ahhhhhh! So awesome!!
We also sorta met Michael Jackson!!!
Ummmm??? I thought Michael Jackson wasnt around anymore??
 Ok, well we didnt REALLY meet these people! We went to Madame Tussauds in Darling Harbour!!
It's a wax museum filled with famous celebs made of wax!!!
Here r some other awesome people we "met"
Mr President, Barack Obama
Swimming Champ, Ian Thorpe



Grease star, Olivia Newton John
Stunning actress, Marilyn Monroe


Adorable Alien, E.T
Singing Sensation, Rihanna

And TV Hostess, Oprah Winfrey!!!
We also met TONS more but I only could fit some on this post!!
The next day I also went to the Chinese Gardens in Darling Harbour with my God Brothers!
Will do a post about that tomorrow!
Sorry for lack of posting!!
Lots of big fat kisses and squishy hugs!!
Alex XOXOX
P.S Sorry this didnt have anything to do with Blythe dolls, well, it did sorta have to do with dolls, Lifesize ones in the form of celebrities!!



1 comment:

  1. Hahaha ! That's so fun XD !!! You look really cute with all those celebrities ; )
    This museum looks amazing !
    I saw the real Rihanna in this outfit (I've been to one of her shows ) !!!
    It doesn't matter if it's not blythe, don't worry !
    Have a nice day ☺
    xoxo
    lili

    ReplyDelete