Friday 10 May 2013

Darling Harbour #2

Heeeeeeeey!
The day after I went to Madame Tussauds, I went back to Darling Harbour with my God Brothers and went to the...
CHINESE GARDENS!!
The most beautiful gardens out of China!


This was a free activity book to do in the school holidays!!
We had to go through the gardens finding the landmarks
and different types of animals!

Here is an awesome wall!

The huge lake!


Whats soooooo super cool is that if you pay a little bit extra you can rent these
awesome Chinese outfits to wear around the gardens!



My Godbrothers in a temple thingy!


This is a Water Dragon!


Ohh the waterfall! How pretty!
I had sooo much fn and again, definitely recommend this if you come to Sydney!
Have a great day!!
Alex XOXOX

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh how awesome gardens!!
    I loove loove the chienese culture :))
    Love your photos Alex♥

    xx Barbora

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gardens are beautiful & it looks like you all had so much fun! I am going to write an email to you here but if my boys get up from their naps I will send it to ya tonight :)

    Thanks! Loved visiting!

    ReplyDelete