Monday 29 April 2013

Cups (When I'm Gone)

Hello Everyguys!
Its been a while since I have posted!
But, the problem is I left my camera at my Grandma's place and am annoyed because I wanted to post!
So here is a post I have been wanting  to do for a while!
About 2 months ago everyone started the craze of Cups, a song from the movie Pitch Perfect.
At school everyone has been doing the cup song! Everyone is now perfect at doing it and all we do at lunch is sing the cup song! Here is the music video of it:

I love the video clip!
Here is a tutorial on how to do the cup song if your interested:

Hope u all enjoyed!
Have a lovely day!
More posts coming this week!
Alex XOXOX

3 comments:

  1. Everyone at my school is doing the cup song too!
    I really liked those videos they were really nice and the tutorial made it easy to learn how to do the cup part!

    xoxo Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh it is soo cool :)
    I´ve seen some cup song before too . I wanted to watch pitch perfect but I couldn´t find it anywhere on the internet :(

    xx Barbora♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! Im going to learn it straight away!

    Zalia xoxooxoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete