Tuesday 19 February 2013

Blythe at... The cafe #2

Heyo!!
Guess what cuties?? I have just had over 1000 views!! I am SUPER excited because just by emailing a few people and commenting on a few blogs, this happens! I am sooooo grateful that I have such lovely fiends and that YOU have been reading my blog! Thanx a lot everyone!
Ok so last week Honey and I went to this great cafe in Botany, Sydney called Brasserie Bread. It is very popular and we go there pretty often! Honey just loved the cakes there!
Honey?
Ya?
U looking at the pastries?
Ya! Why?
You have to eat breakfast first!
Why?
Because! You can have sweets later!
Ohhhhhh!!

Sit down Honey!

Now you can look at the sweets!

I want this one! The chocolate brownie!
Yum...
Hahahahaha! Honey loves sweets!
Thanx everyone and remember to:
Follow me on pinterest: CraftyAlex:-)
On Bloglovin
and Be Happy:-D
Alex XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment