Saturday 16 February 2013

Versatile Blogger Award

Hi Cuties!
Here is the Versatile Blogger Award! I was Nominated by Lilli from Tam and Lilli.





The rules:
  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their site.
  2. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
  3. Nominate 7 fellow bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly and include a link to their site.
  4. Let them know that you have nominated them. 
  5. Share 7 random facts about you. 
 The 7 facts:
1.  I am obsessed with the computer and stay on it for at LEAST 3 hours on the weekends but sometimes can stay on for 5hours!
2.  I LOVE school and am always looking forward to Mondays
3.  My absolute favourite food in the history of foods is SUSHI!! I cant have enough of it!
4.  I have over 120 Littlest Pet Shops!
5.  I won a Public Speaking competition last year.
6.  I have an obsession with erasers and have a collection
7. I love board games and y favourite one is Monopoly Millionaire.

The nominees:
Emily from Crafty Girl*
Olivia from LiviCupcake
Barbora from A Bit Confusing
Lilli from Tam and Lilli
Zalia from Zalia's Stories
Ruby from A Vintage Girl
and Rosie from Rose E and Blythe

Thanx everyone!
Alex XOXOXO

1 comment: