Wednesday 16 January 2013

SAN CHOY BAU!!

Hi Cuties!:-)
A few nights ago my mum and I made san choy bau for dinner!
I thought I should share how yummy it was with u!
I got the recipe from the Junior Masterchef Australia Season 1 Cookbook.
San choy bau is a Chinese dish which is kind of like a stir fry but served on a piece of lettuce as food you can hold with your hand.
Here it is in the wok.

This is my san choy bay!

I also had the stir fry mixed with rice which was also very yummy !

After dinner we baked some cookies!
Also from the Masterchef cookies!
They were double choc cookies!
They got a bit burned but soooooo delicious!

They tasted even nicer with a glass of cold milk!
Also follow me on pinterest!
CraftyAlex:-)
Exactly how I just wrote it!
Tell me what u had for dinner one  night this week?
Thanx for reading my blog!
I am so grateful that lots of people have read my blog!
I have only been blogging for a few weeks and have almost gotten 500 views which I guess is ok
since I have never had a blog before!
But anyways bye!
Have a great night!
Alex
XOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. it looks yummy :) !
    have a nice day !
    xoxo ♥
    lili

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh woow chinese food you´re showing there looks AMAZAING♥

    Oh by the way do you like SU-shi?

    xx Barbora♥
    abitconfusing.blogspot.com♥

    ReplyDelete