Sunday 8 December 2013

Advent

Hello!
I seriously cannot believe that in only less than 3 weeks, it'll be Christmas!
And next week will be my last few days at Primary School!
Ah, Time flies sooooo fast!
So I made an Advent Calendar!
I started it last year at my friend's place, and then didn't finish it before Christmas.
So decided to leave it for this year!
So I finished it off.
And it is now hanging on my door filled with yummy lollies!
Its hanging on a thing I have on my door for now, since we don't have any hooks or anything.
 Merry Christmas!
(Am not the best sewer, so yer)
 This was my first time using a sewing machine so yer! It turned out VERY wonky but I still LOVE it
See, look at my beautiful wonkiness!
All you do, is grab a large rectangle of felt and sew on squares and decorate! It is VERY simple aha!
Have you made an Advent Calendar this year?
I know absolutely FABTASTICSOME Harri has!
Have a lovely week!
Alex XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Ohh this is abosultely amazing!!! U did it amazingly!! I made one from tea packets :D it was on my blog

    Xxx Barbora

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is so pretty! and yes you ARE a fantastic sewer!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh woow, so pretty !!
    My mom always makes my advent calendar :p !
    Merry Christmas ^.^ !!!

    ReplyDelete