Wednesday 16 October 2013

Zalia!

Hey everyone!
Have you met the FABTASTICSOME bow-loving lady Zalia?!
Well, if you haven't, here is me asking her a few questions!



1. What inspired you to create your blog and the way it looks? 
Well, it all started in 2011, when my best friend showed me her blog ! I just loved the idea of having a blog and that's how it all started :) I just love pastel colours, and ribbon and I put it together to make how my blog looks currently :) 

2. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging for more than 2 years :) I started when I was about 9 ... So I'd advise you not to go and look at those seriously crazy posts :)

3. What do you like most about blogging?
 I just love posting about what I love, and meeting so many other extraordinary people from all over the world !!

4. Describe yourself in 4 words
Small
Crazy
Unusual
Cheerful :)

5. What are your fave blogs?
There are just soooooo many !!! *sigh* but here are a few -
Yours !
Emily Jane
Picking Daisies
Vanilla Craft
A Little Birdy Told Me 
A Vintage Girl
Tam & Lili
The Last Post
A Bit Confusing
there are so much more, but If i had to do all, the list would be a page long !

6. Who is your biggest inspiration?
Definitely my mother !! Because she inspires me in so many ways, and she pushes me to do my best :)

7. If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?
A Teleporter !!! Ha ha :) Because then, I'd be able to meet all my blogging friends :DDDD

 8. RANDOM Questions! Pizza or Pasta?

Pasta definitely !! I just love it soooo much !!

Aha! Well YOU better go and check Zalia out right this second, because trust me she is truly awesome!!
Well have a great day and cya on Saturday :-D
Alex XOXO
Oh and dont forget to check her out!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww nice answers :))) I love pasta so much and thnk for mentioning my blog too
    Xx Barbora ;*

    ReplyDelete