Saturday 21 September 2013

The Blythe Society!!

Hello there everyone!!!!
Like my new blog design?!! It was made by the absolutely AMAZING Harri!!!
Thanks Harri! I love it soo much!!
So, onto what this post os about...
RubyZalia and I, have formed this absolutely fantastic group called...
THE BLYTHE SOCIETY
(TBS for short!)
And it is for all u MAD Blythe Lovers out there, just like us!!!
Click Here to go to there website and if you like what u see, Join!!!!

Sooooo, remember to join the best Blythe club ever!!!!
Where there are:
Comps
Blythe DIYs
Blythe Customisations
Giveaways
and more!!!
Thanks everyone!
Lotsa love,
Alex XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I love your new design - super cool!
    Sadly i don't have a blythe so I can't really join the club, oh well :(
    Anyways, I really like your blog, would love it if you check mine out too and maybe followed/commented?

    Florence xoxo
    www.beyondimagination12.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete