Saturday 1 June 2013

2013 School Camp!!!!! Part 1

Hallllo!
Last week for 3 days, I was in the bush...
In a tiny little cabin...
Isolated...
My school went to camp!!!!
It was soooo super fun!! I didnt take many photos but my BFF took a video of me doing the Power Fan which is this really tall thingy that was 13m tall that you had to jump off of it with only a rope attaching you!! But you wont fall really fast coz there is a fan above you that keeps you floating slowly!
To be honest with you, I hated it because all you feel like is as if your going to fall!! AAAH! My friends said that I had the funniest reaction. Lol. Take a look...

Haha! My friends said I had the funniest reaction!! I'm actually surprised I didnt like it because I'm definitely a height person!! Like I absolutely LOVED the Giant Swing... More in the next post...
Alex XOXO


1 comment:

  1. Nice one Alex. That looked hilarious - I won't like it either but.......still looked fun

    ReplyDelete