Saturday 9 February 2013

Pickle and Honey's Get together!

Hi Cuties!! I am SUPER sorry that I haven't posted in over a week!! AHHHHH! I have been sooooooo busy and I haven't really had any post ideas! Anyways, yesterday Honey and I went to our BFF's house! Rosie from www.posiepea.blogspot.com, and her blythe Pickle! Honey and Pickle loved playing together!
They had sooooooooo much fun!! I had lots of fun too!! Rosie and I made lots of things from Fimo Polymer clay! We made pastries and lots of different foods! I will probably do a post about the things we made tonight! BTW do u guys like the new way Blogger uploads ur photos off your computer into a post??? Coz I absolutely cant stand it!! I liked it the other way! Tell me what u think! Ok bye for now! Have a great day! Alex xoxoxoxoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. Ohh Alex I love your new blog design♥♥
    It is soo soo wonderful!! BTW Honey and Pickle look like sisters together ^^


    xx Barbora♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello !
    I love your new blog design ! It's soo cute !
    And the blythe dolls are so cute too !
    The new way to upload photos ? I don't have this for the moment °c° ! but Sorry for you !
    xoxo
    lili ♥

    ReplyDelete