Thursday 3 January 2013

Blythes love... BOOKS!

Hi Cuties!
My cousin still hasn't sent me the photos yet because her phone isn't working!
As soon as she sends them I will post it straight away!
Ok, so here is Madeline and Nicole showing you a few of their favourite books.
Maddy reading The Mysterious Benedict Society


The Mysterious Benedict Society bye Trenton Lee Stewart


Nicole and Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

Clarice Bean Spells Trouble by Lauren Child

The Secret Garden by Francis Hodgson Burnett

A favourite, Matilda by Roald Dahl

My absolutely all time most favourite book in the history of books WILDWOOD by Colin Meloy.

I definitely recommend you read all of these books because they are all super lovely!
Thanks for reading my blog!
Alex
XOXOXOXO

6 comments:

  1. Hii Alex!!!
    I follow you on bloglovin now. It´s waaay easier to read your posts now!!
    BTW did you make the clothes for your blythes?

    xx Barbora♥♥
    reply ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbora! I don't have blog lovin but I will make one after I upload this post!
      I dont make the clothes for my blythes. I dont really know how too!
      Bye, Alex

      Delete
  2. your pictures are so cute !
    I love reading me too !
    your blog is really nice !
    xoxo
    lili

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lilli!!!
      U r super sweet!!!
      I heart u!
      Alex

      Delete
    2. You're welcome !
      You are very kind ☺
      xoxo
      lili

      Delete
    3. Awww! U r soooo nice Lilli!
      Thanx for coming on my blog!

      Delete