Monday 31 December 2012

LPS of last week and Quote of Last week.

Hi Cuties!
Firstly i would like to wish you all a safe and happy New Year!
I will do a post on my New Year's Eve soon coz I am still waiting for my cousin to send me the pics she took.
I have to also do another post after this about the ice cream place I was talking about.
I have come up with Quote of the Week. It is a special quote I have found and liked either from the computer or a book.
Here is LPS of the week:
Clover the Zebra!
She has a furry mane which I think is so adorable!
Her mane is so soft!

Now for Quote of the week! (well last week)
Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
Which basically means you have to say you will try before anything will happen.
Ok so now I will post about the ice cream!
Bye for now
Alex
XOXOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment