Friday 14 December 2012

Littlest Pet Shop of the Week + A ginormous announcement !

Hi Cuties!
I have created a new part to my blog where every Saturday I chose a Littlest Pet Shop to crown LPS of the Week.
This week the LPS is...
Lilac!
Here she is


Isn't she cute?
She is a LPS dragon and came in a fairies pack I got from Toys R Us.
She has glittery ears, orange horns, an orange belly, green eyes,
and is purple all over.

Ok now for the GINORMOUS announcement.
Ready?
Drumroll please...
I GOT SCHOOL CAPTAIN!!!!!!
I found out on Thursday that I won the most votes at school and actually got school captain!
Here is a photo of my badge to prove it!


Thanks,
And please please please tell all of your friends that you think will like my blog!!!
Please do because I really would like to make my blog as popular as Crafty Girl* and all of those blogs!
Bye,
Alex XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Hiii ALEX♥♥

    Thank you so so much for your comment on my blog :) i´M JUST Soo happy :)) I used to collect pet-shops but i PUT ALL OF THEM TO MY COTTAGE HOUSE NOW (:
    And our blog is really cute :) I think blog buttons will help you a lot tey will promote you♥

    xx Barbora♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Barbora! Without you, nobody would come on my blog because it wouldn't exist!
    The problem is I don't know how to create buttons! :-(
    Could someone please tell me how!
    And how do u make little hearts like that?
    Alex XOXO

    ReplyDelete