Wednesday 28 November 2012

Book Review: The Cuter Book by Aranzi Aronzo Company!

Hi Cuties!
 Sorry I couldn't get this post any earlier but I stayed over at my Granparent's house for a few days and couldn't.

This book is called the Cuter Book and is about making felt plushies!
There are two books in this series, The Cute Book and The Cuter Book!
This book is adorable and cuter than the first one but I don't think this book is as cute as you!
 The company that wrote this is Aranzi Aronzo and if you want to find out more search it up on Google
I got this book from a Japanese book store in Sydney. It is called Kinokuniya and is in the city. Again, search it up on Google! I got it for about $10 Australian Dollars.



This book has lots of different felt plushie projects.
This is Froggy

These are the Birdies
Here is Penguin
The Fruits!
Apple, the Cherries and Strawberry
You can make letters.
An this is Sleepy Tetsu!
There are so many more projects but I have only chosen a few.
If you like you can email me and I can send you some more pics of the book if you are interested!
Thanks,
Alex
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment